The portal for online registration is normally open between May, June or September of every year. Meanwhile, take your time and read through the eligibility requirement and application process provided below.
Last Year Updates
The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of forms for its First Degree Programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The application must be from suitably qualified candidates who have applied to Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and have chosen University of Agriculture, Makurdi as their institution of choice.
All applicants seeking admission into FUAM are hereby invited to register on-line for the 2019/2020 academic session admission. Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi.
FUAM Post UTME Eligibility
Candidates who selected University of Agriculture, Makurdi as first choice in the 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 170 marks and above are invited for the Post-UTME Screening exercise slated to commence on 9th September, 2019.
How to Apply for FUAM Post UTME Form
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only, (Bank/service charge inclusive).
- Candidates will be given a University of Agriculture, Makurdi UTME Screening Payment Slip from the Bank containing Candidate’s JAMB number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password.
- Candidates are expected to register online for the UTME/Direct Entry Screening Registration Form available on the University website uam.edu.ng (follow the guideline on the website).
- Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University portal and make a printout of the online registration from the University website and come along with it for the screening exercise.
Payment in the Bank or our website will commence on 16th August, 2019.
- Generate your RRR number.
- Go to the University website ONLY (Not Remita website) or a Bank Branch to generate your RRR number.
- After generating your RRR from the University website ONLY, choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University Portal has three payment options. These options are:
- Internet Banking: go to the University website and follow the instruction on the website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
- Mobile Banking: use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the portal uam.edu.ng to pay your fees/charges. Follow the instruction at www.uam.edu.ng
- Bank Branch: go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the commercial banks on REMITA to pay the fees.
The Screening Exercise Session
Candidates are expected to come along with the following on the Screening Exercise date at their various Colleges:
- The Printout of the Online Registration Form filled from the University website.
- Bank Payment Slip as evidence of payment (Bank Draft and Cash payment will not be accepted).
- Original JAMB scores printout.
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Original and Photocopy of O’Level Certificates/Statement of result, NCE and Diploma.
- Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only.
- Procure unused WAEC and/or NECO scratch card for checking of your O’ level results.