This is to inform all the UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) for 2020/2021 academic session that the management of the institution has released the amount they are required to pay as acceptance fee.
FUDMA School Fees Schedule
|S/N||DESCRIPTION OF CHARGES||FRESH STUDENTS|
|1||Admission Acceptance Fee (Non Refundable)||10,000.00|
|13||Sanitation & Utilities||5,000.00|
|17||Laboratory/Workshop/Studio Charge for All students EXCEPT History, Sociology, Political Science and Business Management||10,000.00|
|18||SIWES/ Teaching Practice (For Faculty of Agriculture, Faculty of Science, Geography Department and Faculty of Education).||5,000.00|
|19||Hostel Accommodation (Bed Space)||90.00|
Federal University Dutsin-Ma School Fees Payment Procedure
After clearance, the successful candidates are to generate remita again and make a payment of School charges according to the programme on the following procedures for continuation of registration.
- Candidates are to log on untonet and:-
- Click on the ‘PAY A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY’ box which redirects you to a new page;
- On the ‘Name of MDA’ box type FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA;
- On the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’, click on the drop list and select ‘UNDER-GRADUATE FRESH-STUDENT option;
- On the ‘Item list’ select the appropriate course; the Amount to pay will reflect
- On the ‘Faculty’ select your Faculty
- On the ‘Programme’ select your programme
- On the ‘ Department’ select your Department
- Complete the form and print. Proceed to any of the commercial banks and make payments through remita;
- After payments, candidates are advised to come along with the evidence of payment from the bank to the University for collection of
- Log onto the portal athttp://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to generate a School charges for 2020/2021 academic session as shown in the table above.