The SelfScore Scholarship is a national scholarship program dedicated to F1, J1, and M1 students studying in the US, it determines international student’s creditworthiness using alternative data including their ability to repay and predictive attributes such as education, major, cost of education, the source of initial funding, and future employability.
This Fall, the company will grant Six undergraduate and six graduate international students studying in the US will get a financial support of $5000 respectively from this scholarship.
SelfScore is devoted to offering all students access to fair credit without the need for a FICO score or a co-signer. Instead, they use alternative metrics from your education, financial resources, and other factors that show your potential for success.
Selfscore Scholarship Eligibility:
- Students studying in the U.S. on an F1, J1, or M1 visa during 2020/2021 academic year.
- Candidate must be accepted study or continuing study at an eligible college or university.
- Candidate must submit a valid I-20 or DS-2020 form.
- Candidate Must score in the top 15% on a standardized U.S. college entrance exam (SAT, ACT, GRE, or GMAT).
- Candidate should have a cumulative 3.0 GPA, higher, or equivalent from your previous studies.
Required Languages: English
Eligible Countries: EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS,
OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
How to Apply for Selfscore Scholarship:
Candidate should be Sign-in or register before applying for the scholarship through the given link: CLICK HERE
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The Self Score Organization will award $5,000 scholarship for six undergraduate students and six graduate students.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 28 annually, and scholarship results will be announced on January 10, annually.