The portal for online registration is normally open between May, June or September of every year. Meanwhile, take your time and read through the eligibility requirement and application process provided below.
The general public is hereby informed that application forms for admission into the degree Programme of Oduduwa University of Nigeria (OUI) is now available on-line for the 2019-2020 academic session.
Candidates Eligible for OUI Post UTME
- Candidates who chose Oduduwa University of Nigeria in the 2018 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 200 or above for screening.
- Candidates who did not choose Oduduwa University of Nigeria in JAMB UTME registration but scored the official pass mark.
- Oduduwa University of Nigeria requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
OUI Available Programmes
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
|1.||Physical Sciences||Physics||4 Years||3 Years|
|2.||Chemical Sciences||Chemistry||4 Years||3 Years|
|Biochemistry||4 Years||3 Years|
|Industrial Chemistry||4 Years||3 Years|
|3.||Biological Sciences||Microbiology||4 Years||3 Years|
|4.||Mathematics and Statistics||Industrial Mathematics||4 Years||3 Years|
|Industrial Statistics||4 Years||3 Years|
|5.||Computer Science||Computer Science||4 Years||3 Years|
COMBINATION COURSES ARE AVAILABLE, VIZ.,
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
|1.||Economics||Economics||4 Years||3 Years|
|2.||Accounting and Finance||(i) Accounting||4 Years||3 Years|
|(ii) Banking & Finance||4 Years||3 Years|
|3.||Business Administration||Business Administration||4 Years||3 Years|
|4.||Mass Communication /IT||Mass Communication /IT||4 Years||3 Years|
|5.||Hospitality Management||Hospitality Management||4 Years||3 Years|
|6.||Polical Science||Polical Science||4 Years||3 Years|
|7.||International Relations||International Relations||4 Years||3Years|
|8||Public Adminisration||Public Administration||4Years||3Years|
COMBINATION COURSES ARE AVAILABLE, VIZ.,
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
|1.||Civil Engineering||Civil Engineering||5 Years||4 Years|
|2.||Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering||5 Years||4 Years|
|3.||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||5 Years||4 Years|
|4.||Computer Engineering||Computer Engineering||5 Years||4 Years|
COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY
|1.||Architecture||Architecture||5 Years||4 Years|
|2.||Building Technology||Building Technology||5 Years||4 Years|
|3.||Estate Management||Estate Management||5 Years||4 Years|
|4.||Quantity Surveying||Quantity Surveying||5 Years||4 Years|
|5.||Urban and Regional Planning||Urban and Regional Planning||5 Years||4 Years|
How to Apply for OUI Post UTME
Prospective student must pay the application fee of Five thousand naira (=N=5,000). The application fee must be paid into the Oduduwa University form account at any branch of First Bank PLC: First Bank A/C: 2013809841
Please be informed that, you need your teller for the application fee to supply the required info that would be needed to process your admission. Note: You are to print out the filled form and the confirmation page.
OUI Admission Screening Requirements
- The minimum entry requirement for undergraduate programmes at Oduduwa University is credit level passes in 5 subjects at the O’Level examinations of IJMB/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/IJMB.
- The subjects must include English Language, Mathematics and one relevant subject obtained at not more than two sittings. There are other requirements peculiar to some certain colleges and departments.
- Prospective students must attain the UME cut off mark and IJMB exams.
Contact the Admissions officer at [email protected] for further information concerning your course of interest and admission requirement.
There are other screening tests that are required for certain programmes. Information is available on request.
2 or 3 A’ Level Credit Passes are required.
OND, HND, NCE or other Certificate from a recognised institution are accepted for Direct Entry.
Contact the Admission office for more information. You can send e-mail to [email protected]